Fofky's Boba Teas
Updated: Jun 3, 2018
Ingredients and equipment:
- 1 tall glass
- 1 fat straw or tablespoon
- 1 cup dried of boba tapioca pearls (quick cooking or not)
- 1 tea bag 3 cups of water to cook the tapioca. Double the water if the pearls are not quick cooking
- 1 cup of water to make the sugar syrup
- 1/2 - 1 cup of sugar or 1/2 cup of condensed milk
*Boil the water and add the pearls. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes. When the pearls are soft, drain and put them aside.
*Prepare (while pearls are cooking) 1 - 2 cups of tea with the tea bag and also set aside. In case you aren't using condensed sweeten milk, prepare sugar syrup by boiling the sugar with 1 cup of water.
*Let it cool and set aside.
*To put it all together, transfer desired amount of tapioca pearls to a tall glass. Then add syrup or condensed milk. Then, pour in the tea.
*Stir and sweeten to taste again if needed.
Optional: Add ice and any juice for a different flavor desired.