Updated: Jan 10, 2020
Crêpes are one of my favorite childhood dessert. We made them at home on many occasions, and we also loved to buy them outside at Hôtel President in Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast during family outings. Try our easy recipe today.
Author : Fofky
Time : 30 minutes
Level of difficulty : Easy
Yield : 6 - 12 Crêpes
- 1 cup of pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 large egg
- 1 can of olive oil cooking spray
- Combine pancake mix, sugar, water and eggs in a small bowl until batter is smooth
- Let it sit overnight in the fridge
- Heat omelette pan
- Spray pan with cooking spray between making each crêpe
- Pour 2 tablespoons batter into preheated pan, immediately tilting pan until batter covers bottom.
- Cook until edges start to dry and center is set
- Turn to brown second side
- Fill each crêpe with desired filling jelly, jam, ice cream of your liking
- Roll up or fold over as you wish
- Drizzle chocolate or honey on them if needed and garnish with fresh fruits.
Enjoy with book, coffee, tea, or hot chocolate! :)
A Fofky's Kitchen Recipe