How To Write & Design Your Cookbook Like a Professional
Updated: Aug 11, 2018
1) In a word document, dump all your recipes. Just write them. There will be time to edit later. Just get them out on paper first.
2) Take good and simple pictures. If you have old pictures of dishes included in the book, you can use them too. Make sure they look presentable and inviting.
3) Find free recipes' templates online and tweak them to fit your needs.
4) Copy & paste your recipes in the template and voilà!
5) Now, edit your whole book and send ARCs (Advanced Review Copies) out.
Check out our upcoming cookbook below. Pre-order today.
The Fofky's Kitchen Team