Make Your Own Chocolate Bars!
Updated: Oct 8, 2018
Author : Fofky
Time : 10 mins
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet to dark chocolate chips
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of butter
- Vanilla (optional)
- Strawberry powder or freeze-dried (optional)
- 2 to 3 teaspoons of Baobab powder (optional)
- Milk (optional)
- Put the ingredients in a pot at low heat.
- Stir until the mixture is uniform and completely melted.
- Pour hot liquid in your empty ice tray or mold and let it cool down. And voilà! You have chocolate; Fofky's style. Enjoy!
- Tip*: the ingredients Vanilla, Baobab and Strawberries are to be used as different flavors. They are not meant to be combined in the same recipe. On the other hand, you're welcome to try the result of such a mix!
- Garnish with a few grains of sea salt (optional)